cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
New Contributor

Have Pro GTM video not recording

I have read a lengthy thread, watched videos, and checked out the support center.

My recording is showing a black screen although most of the audio works fine. (In the beginning is cut off a bit...ideas?) I can get video to record when I am on screen share but it doesnt show all the webcams.

Bottom line: I want to record a gtm with everyone's webcams and NOT have to screenshare.

I appreciate your non-techie ideas and suggestions.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Have Pro GTM video not recording

@luigermat  If you're attempting to record a webcam feed, then this is only available with Cloud Recording currently.  Both the Business and Enterprise subscription levels offer these features. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
New Contributor

Wait. Is it that I need to have a higher plan? Pro wont record video?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@luigermat  If you're attempting to record a webcam feed, then this is only available with Cloud Recording currently.  Both the Business and Enterprise subscription levels offer these features. 

View solution in original post