cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hoyas_Ha
New Contributor

Unable to start or join a recurring meeting room

Hi, I'm currently having 3 GTM subscribed accounts, and in each account, there is a recurring meeting room. All 3 recurring meeting rooms are set by 1 organiser and 2 co-organisers.

I'm now having a problem that when I use an account (called "acc A") to start one recurring meeting room, which is not created by acc A, as co-organiser right and then set a new co-organiser for one free GTM account (call "acc B"); after that acc A leaves the meeting room for acc B and other free GTM accounts. But, since then, when I also use acc A to start or join another recurring meeting rooms, even that is created by acc A or others, there is a trouble that my acc A can not start or join any recurring meeting room. It always comes up with a message saying that "Whoops, there was a problem creating your meeting because a session is currently in progress. Please try again later."OK

Please help me to solve this problem.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Unable to start or join a recurring meeting room

OK, if you have 3 sets of credentials, make sure you log out of the GoToMeeting software itself before launching the next event.  As long as only one Organizer account is in use at a time you should be able to host 3 simultaneous events from 3 different locations, using the three different emails.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Hoyas_Ha  Can you tell us what operating system you're using to host GoToMeetings with?

What happens when you log directly into the account through the GoToMeeting website, then launch the session from there?

Hoyas_Ha
New Contributor

Hi, i’m using both Windows 10 and MacOS systems to host GoToMeeting. And I also used the GoToMeeting apps on iPhone to log in to host the meeting but it’s still not able to join other meeting after I left the previous meeting and set another attendee as organiser.
There is only a message showing that i have to end the previous session, as I wrote in previous post, when I launch the new session directly from GoToMeeting website on Windows 10 and MacOS systems and also on mobile apps under that account (called acc A).
Please help me to solve this problem because that account (acc A) are the supervisor of our online classrooms, it is responsible for opening online classrooms and checking attendance.
Thank you very much for your help.
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

OK, if you have 3 sets of credentials, make sure you log out of the GoToMeeting software itself before launching the next event.  As long as only one Organizer account is in use at a time you should be able to host 3 simultaneous events from 3 different locations, using the three different emails.

Hoyas_Ha
New Contributor

Thanks for your reply.

I do understand your saying and I also did log out as you said but it still got that problem.

Please help me to identify how I can know surely that my account is already logged out of the GoToMeeting software itself as in the Attendees List only shown the name of device which I'm using. I really can not find or see the email of account that I'm signing in the GTM software itself.

Thanks for your help.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

If you're worried someone else may use your credentials, you can even uninstall the software from that device.