cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dkf
New Contributor

Refunds not Issuing

When I cancel a registration and enter a dollar amount in the refund box the registrant is not refunded. The registration payments are going through so I know I am connected with PayPal, but refunds are not working. How can I resolve this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Refunds not Issuing

If you continue to see this behavior, I would strongly recommend re-linking the two accounts again.  If you want to file a case with Customer Support they may be able to escalate the issue further, but re-linking is the first troubleshooting step. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

HI @dkf

I'm sorry about the recent PayPal refund troubles.  Are you seeing any error messages that we may reference?  Are you still receiving new payments from new registrants?  

Are you able to refund these registrants through the PayPal account itself? 

dkf
New Contributor

We don't get any error messages at all. I enter the refund amount and then nothing happens. New payments com in and we can refund through paypal. Since the payments received are working I hesitate to unlink and relink. I'd rather have a problem with refunds than the other way around.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

If you continue to see this behavior, I would strongly recommend re-linking the two accounts again.  If you want to file a case with Customer Support they may be able to escalate the issue further, but re-linking is the first troubleshooting step.