Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Email notification when registrant cancels

0 Kudos

Email notification when registrant cancels

Just like I receive emails when someone registers for a webinar, I would like to receive an email when they cancel registration. If I only have 1 registrant, it would be nice to know if they cancelled so I can free up my calendar.

23 Comments
SNMarketing

Enhancement Request: Notification of Registration Cancelations.

It would be beneficial to be notified in real-time of any registration cancelations or to have the option to turn notifications on for those that click the "Cancel Registration" button in the GTW webinar Reminder emails.

Currently, we don't notice it until just before the event or after the event concludes, which is not ideal.

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator

Status update: This feature is not currently planned to be included in our roadmap for this year. We will continue to keep the Idea open for comments and kudos. Your suggestions and support are highly appreciated, and we encourage you to continue sharing your thoughts and ideas with us.

SDenis_2

I receive email notifications when a person registers for a webinar, after which I am required to approve or deny the request.

I would like to see a notification of when a person cancels their request, as it is easier to track the correct number of registrants, and I don't have to scroll through the entire list to see which participant has cancelled. I am required to report on the registrants for each of my webinars multiple times prior to the actual webinar. This would save me time from scrolling each time someone cancels.

Additionally, I would like to be able to delete the registrant once they cancel, to keep my number accurate at all times.

Regards,

Steve Denison