cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
globalnetint
New Contributor

Can I run one live, one recorded, 1 webcast event at the same time with one organizer license?

Hello,

Our customer is planning a conference however has a tight budget. I am looking for a solution for organizing multiple sessions to take place at the same time using max benefits of the product.

Thank you, kind regards 

Burge

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Can I run one live, one recorded, 1 webcast event at the same time with one organizer license?

Right --- you could schedule as many Recorded webinars as needed, to take place simultaneously. 

The only limit currently relates to the number of Live broadcasts at one time, which is one per account Organizer.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Can I run one live, one recorded, 1 webcast event at the same time with one organizer license?

Hi Burge,

There is currently no scheduling conflict when you utilize recorded webinar events (simulated-live), so you could launch a live webinar simultaneously without any problems.

globalnetint
New Contributor

Hi Ash,

Thank you for your reply. So if I understand correctly, I can schedule and run 1 live (webcast or standard) and  1 recorded (simulated-live) event simultaneously without any conflicts. Please kindly confirm.

Kind Regards

Burge

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Right --- you could schedule as many Recorded webinars as needed, to take place simultaneously. 

The only limit currently relates to the number of Live broadcasts at one time, which is one per account Organizer.