cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Performance - steps to improve

Hello,

Our association allows members and non-members to pay for and attend webinars. They have to go through multiple steps to do this and we would like to minimize the number of steps. First, we have webinar attendees register through our event registration so we can collect payment. Once they register, they are sent an automatic email from our CRM that includes the link to register through GoToWebinar. The problem here is then that they register through GoToWebinar and sometimes their name in GTW does not match how their name is listed in our CRM so then it is hard to apply their credit for attending the webinar in our CRM. Does anyone have a modified process they use?

Thanks,

Claire

3 REPLIES 3
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Performance - steps to improve

@BrownC1  Have you considered registering the attendees through GoToWebinar yourself, so that all the data points match exactly?

New Contributor

That is a great idea and actually my coworker asked me if we are able to register the attendees ourselves as soon as I posted my first inquiry. Does GoToWebinar allow me to do a mass import of registrations?

LogMeIn Contributor

@BrownC1  If your goal is to import all registrants simultaneously to your GoToWebinar schedule, then you will want to work with a developer such as Zapier (no association to LMI), who can accomplish various integrations between open platforms for your company.  Otherwise, you would have to register each attendee one by one.