cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fourthlink
Active Contributor

Re: Webinar Analytics Missing

LindsayH - can you share how it was fixed. We're having the same issue.
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@fourthlink We are still investigating an earlier issue where some webinars have long delays with reporting.  Please subscribe to the status page for updates:  https://status.gotomeeting.com/ 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Webinar Analytics is Missing

Hi @Jonathan Spence  @kdurigan  @Borchers  , 

We continue to investigate the cause of this data management issue, and hope to have a full resolution soon.   Please subscribe to the status page for updates:  https://status.gotomeeting.com/ 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: No analytics for recent webinar

@joeydav1  @Borchers  @Jonathan Spence  @fourthlink  

I apologize in the delivery delays.  Please continue to subscribe to the GoTo Status Page for updates around this issue:  https://status.gotomeeting.com/  

tmhoward
Active Contributor

Re: No analytics for recent webinar

The issue is reported as resolved on the status center but the problem persists for us. Showing 0 attendees and pushing all registrants (including people we know for sure attended) into our marketing automation software as absent. The attendee reports are back at least but the numbers are incorrect--we had 150 registrants and only about 70 are showing up on the attendee report. I know the support team is overwhelmed but this is a bit of an urgent issue, especially for sending follow up emails.

oross
Visitor

This issue is not resolved! It took about 4 hours for one of my past webinar reports to be available and it's missing information! The past webinar continues to say 0 attendees.  We used a poll to see who wanted more information about our company and I could see on the webinar that poeple had selected that option but the attendee report and the Q&A report is showing that 0 people answered it. We need this data asap! I can see in the dashboard that people selected this option but cannot not see who.

LindsayH
Active Contributor

I had to call support and sit on hold for 1.5 hours and they fixed it for me. Sorry not something I was able to do. 

I am for sure finding missing data and weird functionaly in gotowebinar lately. I am hoping it all gets resolved. 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

As you can imagine, we have placed a very high importance on the security of your information, and are working tirelessly to ensure all of it is fully recovered.  Due to the scope of this issue the time frame may take several days to complete.  I thank you for your patience.

my_webinar
New Contributor

Hi all,

We have the same problem - our analytics won't show for yesterday's webinar, how can we get the analytics for that webinar in our dashboard?

Webinar-ID: 310-676-091

Thanks!

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi @my_webinar ,

There was a delay in some information being delivered from webinar broadcasts yesterday, but they should be all caught up by now.  Please let us know if you still see any lost data points.