cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

LogMeIn Antivirus will not install

I am stuck in a loop installing LogMeIn Antivirus on one endpoint.

The system is running Windows 10 1903 (all updates applied) and has a new install of the LMI agent, and I am trying to install LMI AV.  There is no other AV on the system besides Windows Defender.

LMIAV-Reboot.jpgWhen I try to push the install, I get this screen after a few minutes.  The system reboots and I end up with the red triangle in the web control panel.

Anyone else run into this issue and have a resolution? 

Thanks.  John

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Active Contributor

Re: LogMeIn Antivirus will not install

AshC,

I never heard back from my ticket to support (#disappointed).  I had to deliver this machine to the customer today.  Due to its simple setup (very lucky), I nuked and paved the entire device and reinstalled everything to resolve the issue.  
The red triangle provided no insight.  Basically could not install, see the LogMeIn Support pages.

Thanks for the follow-up.  Hopefully, I will not see this one again.

All the best.  John

3 REPLIES 3
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi John,

Sorry for the error there when attempting the AV install.

Are there any messages associated with the red triangle icon?

Active Contributor

AshC,

I never heard back from my ticket to support (#disappointed).  I had to deliver this machine to the customer today.  Due to its simple setup (very lucky), I nuked and paved the entire device and reinstalled everything to resolve the issue.  
The red triangle provided no insight.  Basically could not install, see the LogMeIn Support pages.

Thanks for the follow-up.  Hopefully, I will not see this one again.

All the best.  John

New Contributor

I had to reboot, pushed the LMI A/V multiple times till it finally installed, frustrating when you have 175+ machines.  I called tech support, they have no solution, since it is eventually installing and their a/v is fairly new they are working out the bugs.