Forum Discussion

ramonbakker
Active Contributor
2 years ago

Some devices not showing host name, OS version and hardware specifications

Some devices not showing host name, OS version and hardware specifications.

It does show processes, events, memory, cpu, drive and network usage

The Launch terminal function is grayed out and does not work.

The Open file manager en Start remote control are active though.

GlennD
    GoTo Manager

Thank you. If you try to start a Remote Control session does it connect successfully? 

ramonbakker
      Active Contributor
      Yes, it connects perfectly fine. Also the file manager works as expected.
      P.s. It does show last logged in usee and time though
        GlennD
        GoTo Manager

Thank you ramonbakker . I have been unable to find any known issue that would result in this, and given the other issues you reported in the other post I think it would be best to have one of our support representatives work with you directly. I've opened a support ticket for you with all the details you have shared and made a note of your location. 

Based on your comments in the other post where you mention that certain page elements do not load, I do wonder:

• Do you have the same issues accessing the Console in your web browser and the agent desktop console?
        • If you can use a different network connection do you still see the same issues?

GlennD
    GoTo Manager

Hi ramonbakker, welcome to the community.

Are these devices Pro or Lite devices? Only devices in Pro status offer the full remote control and management experience, while Lite devices offer basic remote access features. Your subscription plan defines the number of Pro devices you can have. However, you can have as many Lite devices as you like.