Forum Discussion

New Contributor
2 years ago

Connection

During a meeting, I am unable to use my handheld phone to speak with attendee. It stops the video & microphone on the meeting and closes the session. I want to make sure attendees can still see my screen while talking with them by phone. Sometimes we cannot hear each other over the computer.

New Contributor

I use the Yealink W56H. If my client cannot hear me when meeting with them, I have to use the GoTo app on my cell to call them so I can still meet with them. Once I go to use the handset, the meeting closes and I can no longer share my screen.

KateG
      GoTo Moderator

Hi 712 thanks for getting back to me. Using the GoTo mobile app while hosting the meeting on goto desktop, should not disable your connection. In order to review further, could you send us the logs for our team to review? 

New Contributor

I am not experiencing the issue when using the app on my cell to call my client. I am only experiencing the issue when using my Yealink W56H. It closes the meeting when I go to call my client from the handset if they cannot hear me during our meeting. I don't understand why I cannot be on a meeting and use the Yealink W56H at the same time. It forces you to use the GoTo app on your cell.

KateG
    GoTo Moderator

Welcome to the Community 712 could you explain a bit more about the set-up? What type of handheld phone are use using? Can you hear anything and from what source? Does this always happen? Any further information that may be helpful?