Forum Discussion

M_Adams
Contributor
3 years ago

More Robust Schedules and Holiday scheduling

It would be great when you create a schedule that you could color code the schedule with day mode, night mode, AND LUNCH mode with out having to make a second schedule. That would mean the schedule tab would need to have a 4th option for lunch.

I would also like to see a node that can be drawn to "holiday schedule" node in the dial plan. The holiday tab could be set up how it is not with admins being able to set the dates and times of the holiday but then they would also be able to add a sound clip to each of the holidays that are scheduled. This would make it so admins don't have to login all the time to change the holiday message OR is they forget then a customer isn't hearing the Thanksgiving message at Christmas time

WildAdmin
    New Contributor

KateG I thought this whole thread was about improvements to the scheduling component of your product.  When the status was changed to delivered, I checked and cannot see any major changes/improvements to scheduling.  Is it possible to find out what updates occurred to scheduling?  Or do I need to create a new thread asking for improvements to scheduling (similar to what this thread is).

KateG
    GoTo Moderator

WildAdmin  Since this is the idea board and not the discussion section, we like to keep ideas specific and self-contained so others can vote. This helps when presenting and showing interest to the team. What specifically would you like to see to improve scheduling?  

JacobHVAC
    Active Contributor

KateG It appears there is some miscommunication. We were asking you to provide some explanation of why you feel the holiday schedule ideas we requested have been "Delivered" when there are still several features we asked for that haven't been implemented. For example, I requested a recurring holiday schedule that we could "subscribe" to. I also asked for a new user profile that provided users with permissions to modify the schedule without gaining access to other phone settings. Our receptionist should have the ability to edit the phone schedule, but we don't want that person to be able to make other changes to our system.

I think the community would like to see their ideas implemented or at the very least provided with a status of their requests before the entire idea thread is marked as "Delivered."

KateG
      GoTo Moderator

JacobHVAC apologies for any confusion. This is a great discussion and I’ve moved the post to the discussion section since it doesn’t currently align with the idea guidelines.

I’ve responded here, but it appears there are several outstanding requests that we would love to consider and share with the team. Please review the idea criteria and submit a unique, single, self-contained idea. This will ensure your idea gets its own attention and helps us gather the necessary statistics for evaluation. 

Thanks for your understanding and input. 

. I've moved this to the discussion forum since the 

• One Idea at a time. Each idea should be specific and self-contained so it can be voted on by the community. Lists of ideas submitted in a single post will be declined.

The Idea guidelines can be found here.