Forum Discussion

jte
Active Contributor
5 months ago

"Seen" calls become "unseen" again and again

Many times -- probably more than half the times -- when I restart GoTo Connect, one to a few calls is tagged as "unseen" even though I have clicked "Mark all as seen" on those same calls before.  For example from this morning: There are two calls that I got two days ago.  I marked them as seen on the day I got them.  Yesterday, when I turned on my laptop and Connect reopened, both calls were tagged as unseen.  I used Mark all as seen to remove the tags.  Today, when I turned on my laptop and Connect reopened, both calls were again tagged as unseen.  This has happened repeatedly since I began using Connect a little more than two months ago.  It isn't always the same calls, but more often then not, there is some call or two -- I think rarely or never more than two -- that reverts to unseen after being seen.

This is clearly about the smallest problem in existence, but anyhow a teeny tiny bit annoying and so here I am wondering if there's a way to get "seen" to stick.  Thanks!

KateG
    GoTo Moderator

Hi jte welcome to the GoTo Community, 

Calls being shown as unseen after marking all calls as seen is currently a known issue. I don't have a timeline yet for a fix, but I've added your comment and experience to the internal ticket. 

Thanks for your report and patience and sorry for the inconvenience.