Forum Discussion

TWOSK
Active Contributor
3 years ago

My meeting ID suddenly is invalid

I have a reoccurring meeting with this link: https://meet.goto.com/xxxxxxxxx. It was working before, now it doesn't. Please help.

TWOSK
    Active Contributor

Hi, 

AshC the meeting no older than 2 months. Last week it was working fine.

PaigeP it does not show in the list. Not all my meetings show up in the list, but other meetings are working fine.

Perhaps it is something in your system that has been changed/updated? Actually this happened earlier,  I had to delete the link and generate a new one. This time many people are invited and changing the link would be the last effort.

GlennD
      GoTo Manager

Hi TWOSK,

I am not aware of a change being made, however, if you want to schedule once and reuse the same meeting multiple times I would recommend using the Reusable meeting room option. While one-off meeting IDs did not expire automatically in the past, they were only meant to be used for a single meeting. 

TWOSK
        Active Contributor

Hi GlennD ,

there are several problems with reusable rooms. They all contain the same link. In case of several meetings in a row, I need to dismiss existing users while other users trying to connect, notifications are flashing and it is kind of distracting.  With a unique link there is no such problem. 

By the way, there are no such options in google calendar.