cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bill_AZ
Active Contributor

Zero Trust Verification Failed - Be sure this device and your device are set to the right time zone

Hello - We recently deployed GoToResolve agent on a remote PC using Microsoft Intune. It's been working well for several months. Today when we try to verify the device we are getting a 'Zero Trust Verification Failed - Be sure this device and your device are set to the right time zone' message. This is a new error after many successful deployments. 

We are deploying ver. 1.11.0.2369 which typically updates to ver. 1.13.1.2908 within a few minutes of being online.

Is this a known issue or is there a resolution?

Thanks - Bill

Thanks - Bill

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Zero Trust Verification Failed - Be sure this device and your device are set to the right tim...

@bill_AZ It was just pointed out to me that there is a Remote Execution option that might resolve this for you

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Zero Trust Verification Failed - Be sure this device and your device are set to the right tim...

Hi @bill_AZ,

Is there anything special about this particular PC, it's not dual booting or anything like that? 

GlennD
GoTo Manager

@bill_AZ It was just pointed out to me that there is a Remote Execution option that might resolve this for you

bill_AZ
Active Contributor

Hi Glenn - Thanks for the quick response. Its a Windows 11 Pro OS, Dell OptiPlex Micro 7010 with nothing else installed aside from the OOBE Windows/ Dell applications.

The issue happens during the Zero Trust Verification process when validating a new device. I don't think the Remote Execution will work before the device is validated, however I could be wrong. 

Thanks - Bill