cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mkeaton
Contributor

Contact Center Hold Music

Hello! I'm not sure if this is intended or I'm not looking in the correct place..

I have updated our phone system to Holiday tunes.. however the Contact Center hold music hasn't changed. Is the Contact Center hold music not changeable? I couldn't find anything to say one way or the other on the support site. If not would be  nice to be able to match the hold music to the rest of the phone system.  And if it is a thing please let me know where to make this change as its not in the same place as the phone system hold music. I tried to call support sat on hold for 15 minutes then they couldn't hear me on their side.. so trying here before I try calling them back again. Thank you in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Contact Center Hold Music

Hi @mkeaton,

Each queue has the ability to have custom hold music, the setting is located on the queue settings page for each queue. To make a queue use the new default music you have selected you can turn off this setting or select the new music (per queue).

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @mkeaton,

Each queue has the ability to have custom hold music, the setting is located on the queue settings page for each queue. To make a queue use the new default music you have selected you can turn off this setting or select the new music (per queue).

mkeaton
Contributor

Thank you @GlennD !! I have an open support ticket for this (they were unable to locate this for me on the call). Also when searching the support pages this didn't come up, might be something to add?

Anyway thank you!!

GlennD
GoTo Manager

You're very welcome. I apologize for it not being documented very well yet, we will get that corrected.