cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TAKITO

Holidays

Enable recurring holidays within Schedules for the PBX.  The system should be able to recognize when holidays move around on a calendar.  For exmaple, July 4th falls on a tuesday this year but next year the system will recoginize the date change to a wednesday, etc...

JacobHVAC
Active Contributor

Re: More Robust Schedules and Holiday scheduling

Can GoTo please elaborate on exactly what was delivered? The only difference I see is we can now sort holidays by date.

WildAdmin
New Contributor

Agree with JacobHVAC.  I don't see any changes....  I would still love to set July 4th as a holiday once, not every single year.....

KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @JacobHVAC@WildAdmin , nice to see you. We released several updates last year and new text-to-speech with audio files was recently released. 

I would recommend creating a new, single idea if you would like to see something that hasn't been released. The Idea guidelines can be found here. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
WildAdmin
New Contributor

@KateG I thought this whole thread was about improvements to the scheduling component of your product.  When the status was changed to delivered, I checked and cannot see any major changes/improvements to scheduling.  Is it possible to find out what updates occurred to scheduling?  Or do I need to create a new thread asking for improvements to scheduling (similar to what this thread is).

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@WildAdmin  Since this is the idea board and not the discussion section, we like to keep ideas specific and self-contained so others can vote. This helps when presenting and showing interest to the team. What specifically would you like to see to improve scheduling?  

JacobHVAC
Active Contributor

@KateG It appears there is some miscommunication. We were asking you to provide some explanation of why you feel the holiday schedule ideas we requested have been "Delivered" when there are still several features we asked for that haven't been implemented. For example, I requested a recurring holiday schedule that we could "subscribe" to. I also asked for a new user profile that provided users with permissions to modify the schedule without gaining access to other phone settings. Our receptionist should have the ability to edit the phone schedule, but we don't want that person to be able to make other changes to our system.

I think the community would like to see their ideas implemented or at the very least provided with a status of their requests before the entire idea thread is marked as "Delivered."

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@JacobHVAC apologies for any confusion. This is a great discussion and I’ve moved the post to the discussion section since it doesn’t currently align with the idea guidelines.

I’ve responded here, but it appears there are several outstanding requests that we would love to consider and share with the team. Please review the idea criteria and submit a unique, single, self-contained idea. This will ensure your idea gets its own attention and helps us gather the necessary statistics for evaluation. 

Thanks for your understanding and input. 

. I've moved this to the discussion forum since the 

• One Idea at a time. Each idea should be specific and self-contained so it can be voted on by the community. Lists of ideas submitted in a single post will be declined.

The Idea guidelines can be found here.