cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mkeaton
Contributor

Sending Fax from the App

Hello! Saw this in the whats new section, reviewed the support page... doesn't seem to exist yet?  Also  with the fax section, is there no way to search for  a fax? Mark them all as read? We have 5K + faxes in there  and no way to mark them all so that number will always be useless.

Per the support page:

mkeaton_0-1702581654166.png

a. doesn't seem to  exist

mkeaton_1-1702581717605.png

I checked the app and website both  don't have this ability. 

Other issues.. can't select multiple faxes and download them all at once. I'm wondering if GoTo doesn't realize that some of us use faxing a TON. We are a medical office,  medical uses faxing for just about everything. We see 100 faxes a day. What if someone says "hey i faxed you on 11/23"? can I find that fax? Not without scrolling for daaaaays.

Am I missing something??  I must be missing something.

4 REPLIES 4
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Sending Fax from the App

Hi @mkeaton good to see you! 

The Outbound Fax feature is live for all customers. You may need to clear the cache and cookies for the updates to appear in the app. 

The team has reviewed your excellent fax suggestions, particularly regarding fax search and marking all as read, and is looking for a way to incorporate this into the roadmap. 

Thanks as always for your valuable and helpful feedback! 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
mkeaton
Contributor

@KateG  I tried that, still no drop down to select fax on the dial button. I also  checked the app, its not there either.  I don't think the app has a clear cache/cookies thing built  into it? 

Here is the app:

mkeaton_0-1702671608299.png

App version # GoTo 0.423.1 4.5.0 - checked for updates, nothing

Also tried using another browser (Firefox + Chrome) both have the same result.

Anyone else around here able to say if they have  access to send? Just curious if its just my company or if others are missing the option to send a fax.

I'll check again Monday,  maybe the update package hasn't reached us yet. Thank you!

mkeaton
Contributor

@KateGFinally got this working with supports help, ended up being a weird issue on the back end of things. That said I wanted to point out some simple bugs that I'm not sure if everyone seeing or just me again. after the fix the bugs remained.

The drop down that allows basic filters of Unread/sent/failed ect. only shows  half the word AND only if I select anything other than the top option.

mkeaton_0-1703024313060.png

mkeaton_1-1703024385310.png

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@mkeaton Thanks for the update. Our team reviewed your post. They are aware of the drop-down issue and a fix is coming after the holidays. Thanks for your report and for sharing your experience. You are the bug buster!

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training