cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

Pricing for Multiple Organizers

Hello!

I am not able to find the information so far.  I would like to have a Go To Meeting account with multiple organizers, for whom I can create meetings via API.  I saw the instructions and to start with could not find the mentioned section when logged into my Go To Meeting account. 

(Source: https://www.gotomeeting.com/en-ca/meeting/online-meeting-supoort)

Screen Shot 2020-01-12 at 6.02.11 PM.png

Also, when looking at the various pricing plan pages, the only information available is on the Go To Training page, and it says that a single account is only good for one organizer.  Can anyone help me understand how Go To Meeting prices the feature of adding organizers?  It looks like the website says that upgrading the plan is required?

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Pricing for Multiple Organizers

Hello @rippledj ,

The pricing you see online represents the cost of one organizer.  While you need a multi-user plan if your organization plans to host simultaneous broadcasts, if you just need additional Organizers in your only broadcast then this can be done through the use of External-Co-Organizers.

Highlighted
New Contributor

OK, thanks I understand.  So this ability will happen when I upgrade my membership automatically.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Were organizers different before and have now change?  Because the API looks like it had some depreciated functions (https://goto-developer.logmeininc.com/content/gotomeeting-api-reference).  

I want to manage several people and I will schedule meetings for them VIA the main account API.  If I use co-organizers, I know they can start the meetings, since I will personally not be part of the meetings, but can I have several meetings at the same scheduled times that overlap each other each with different co-organizers?  Otherwise do I need to have a Go To Training account instead?  Because I want to manage multiple organizers  with the API, who may have overlapping meeting times.  I would like to be able to pay for all the organizer accounts and manage them, but not allow the acount users to be able to access billing information or other settings of the account.  Something like a corporate account with multiple organizers.

What would the best way to accompish my goal?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Allow me to try and answer all those concerns here.

The APIs are not designed for the purpose of scheduling meetings for other Organizers (and yes, they have changed from V1 to V2 recently).  However, if you had an Organizer account of your own (as well as being the Admin), then you can effectively schedule for any other Organizer in your group. Scheduling this way will not conflict with each other, as long as each Organizer is only hosting one meeting at a time.

The default behavior of the GoTo account set up is for there to be one primary billing contact.  No others on the account are allowed access to this area besides the primary account holder.

Highlighted
New Contributor

@AshC wrote:

However, if you had an Organizer account of your own (as well as being the Admin), then you can effectively schedule for any other Organizer in your group.

Firstly thanks for your help.  Secondly, do you mean I need to have to accounts, one is an organizer account and one is an Admin account? 

Finally, do I ask another person to create a basic account, and then add them to the group of my admin account, and then I manage all the billing?  And I don't have to pay any more than the one membership to be able to assign meetings and get meeting url for unlimited other people who I add to the group?   Otherwise, how does group work and how much to I have to pay per person in the group?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Every GoTo account comes with an Administrator role, which is the first Organizer as well, but can be made into strictly an Admin once a new Organizer is added to the company and granted the GoTo license.  There is no cost for additional Administrators.

If you need to make someone the Billing Admin, then this is a different process handled only through Customer Care.

GoTo plans are priced by the number of Organizers in your group that need to host their own meetings.  If you're only hosting one meeting at a time, then you may be able to share this login with others, or set up a system where Attendees can start the meeting without the Organizer present: https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/configure-default-meeting-settings-g2m050037

The bottom line is that if you either need to keep scheduling separate or host simultaneous broadcasts, then you'll need additional Organizer licenses on your subscription.

Highlighted
New Contributor

OK, please totally forgive me for this, but ... it seems like I'm right back at the beginning of the original question again.  I originnally wanted to know how much it costs to add organizers to the account.  I feel that I understand the process better, but I still don't know how much it will cost per organizer.  I'm aware of some workarounds for adding organizers, which is fine, but I need to know the cost of adding legitimate organizers to an account, who could all host different meetings at the same time.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

There are several pricing tiers available for purchase:  https://www.gotomeeting.com/meeting/pricing

The main difference between the plans is the Attendee limit, though there are extra features you may be interested in like conference room integrations.

Highlighted
New Contributor

There is no information about pricing for multiple organizers there.