Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Search for future events

0 Kudos

Search for future events

The ability to keyword search scheduled training to easily find a future event rather than having to scroll through each page. This would make managing events a whole lot easier and avoid frustration and errors.

3 Comments
campsys

so we have about 60 webinars scheduled for the near future.

12 of those webinars have a certain prefix to quickly identify their nature. In my case the prefix is  "CAMP MTX:".

Now on the webinar dashboard I can see the list of scheduled webinars. It is about 8 pages long.

I now try to filter/search for those webinars with the special prefix by entering "CAMP MTX:" in the search field. 

That basically works and the list then only contains the 12 webinars with exactly that prefix.

However, I can only see the first page (showing 8 webinars) . Whenever I click on "next page" or "page 2" the filter/search term is ignored and I am presented with the full list of webinars again. 

So I can only access the first 8 special webinars with the prefix. To find the remaining 4 webinars with the prefix I have to scroll through the complete list of 60 webinars or 8 pages.

this can be seen here in a recording: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lD4RHkEVrsK63SmwbEpCuR0dM04rhozK/view

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@campsys  We should have some event searchability improvements coming in the near future.  Thanks for your patience. 

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator