cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Blinking Black Boxes During Live Presentations

I see older posts about this but clearly it's becoming a more common issue.

It seems to happen when our presenter is using a Mac - we seeing blinking/flashing black boxes off and on, throughout the entire presentation. It's quite distracting, but doesn't seem to be affecting the audio connection at all. 

Has anyone found a resolution or heard from GTW on this issue?

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Blinking Black Boxes During Live Presentations

@ALCWebinars  Sorry about that! 

It sounds like you've isolated the problem to one single presenter.  Have you done anything on the problem Macintosh to troubleshoot this display problem, like checking for system updates, or disconnecting any external monitors?

Respected Contributor

Is the presenter on a computer with just one screen/monitor?  I am wondering if mouse movements on the presenter's screen are translating to little black boxes on the Attendee'[s screen.

New Contributor

It's more than one presenter - we work with different presenters each week, but so far, have only noticed it with our presenters that are using Macs. They are set up as Panelists and we hand presenter over to them to run the slides.

Thank you.

New Contributor

The presenters are using one screen only and doesn't seem to be associated with mouse movements - I can see the arrow/mouse on their screen and it's not moving. 

LogMeIn Contributor

@ALCWebinars   What GoToMeeting version are you using?

What Mac operating systems are affected?

What application is being presented at the time, and in what mode?