cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Can I integrate GoToWebinar with Salesforce?

Can I use a .csv of Names & Emails to batch add registrants to a meeting?
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Can I integrate GoToWebinar with Salesforce?

Hi Kristi,

GoToMeeting does not have a registration feature, you provide the people you want attending the meeting details directly via email etc.

Our GoToWebinar platform does feature attendee registration, but does not support directly uploading a list of registrants. There are a number of integrations available to import registrants from other systems though.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks Glenn - you're right, these are through GTW. Unfortunately, I don't see a way to take Campaign Members or Contacts from SF and enroll them in a GoToWebinar. Even if I was able to get the registrants into Google Sheets easily, it doesn't seem like I have very granular options for deciding which session of GTW to enroll them in?
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Unfortunately that seems to be the case. You would need to think about how you are scheduling the webinars themselves: single sessions verses a series. I am checking internally to see if anyone has any suggestions.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Kristi, I've spoken to our Product team and a new Salesforce integration is on the road map for GoToWebinar. I will be sure to announce it here in the community when it is available.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks Glenn! We have the Pardot connector so that gets us the data on the attendees that we would need, but in order to use that for enrollment we would have to deploy Pardot Forms with completion actions for each Webinar and there are 2+ a week so that's pretty labor intensive. I was hoping I could add them into a SF campaign and have that be smart enough to enroll them in the next session in the series. Thanks for looking into it!
Highlighted
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Help with GTW To SFDC Integration.

I'm using this GTW for SFDC App https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3000000B2nYkEAJ which outlines the following as features

-Import your webinar information into Salesforce.com.
-Automatically create new campaigns for your webinar sessions.
-Automatically update leads and contacts into Salesforce to indicate whether they’ve registered for, or attended, a webinar.
-Create new leads from webinar registrants who are not existing leads or contacts 

Does anyone know why - For an existing lead or contact, when I registered, the record's webinar status did not change in the Salesforce Campaign?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Kev,

I've reached out internally to see if anyone can help with this issue, unfortunately we no longer support this App so I cannot promise anything. The good news is we are planning to develop and release a new and much deeper Salesforce integration in the near future. I do not have an ETA just yet but I will definitely announce it here in the community.

Highlighted
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Salesforce with GoToMeeting.

Integration question
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Glenn,

Any news/ETA on the Salesforce integration?

Thanks!