cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Can you pass a user's first name and last name as url parameters in a webinar url? I've gotten i

@mschellinger  There's no way to 'prefill' registration questions.  The only way to import registrant data is through our APIs, and the help of a web developer.

mschellinger
New Contributor

Re: Can you pass a user's first name and last name as url parameters in a webinar url? I've gotten i

Asked my vendor to try this and there isn't a solution as suggested.  image001.jpg

mschellinger
New Contributor

Ash C- the suggested ability to create source accounts isn't available.  Please advise. image001.jpg

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@mschellinger  Depending on what GoToWebinar plan you currently have, the PRO and PLUS plans currently offer Registrant Tracking.  You may upgrade your plan if you are a STARTER subscriber in order to use this functionality.

ChrisMilton
New Contributor

We have been able to successfully pre-fill user's info with the following url parameters

email

firstName

lastName

for example:

https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/0000000000?email=test@test.com&firstName=test&lastName=use...