cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Follow up which absentees view recording after follow up email

Hi

If I ad a recrding (edited from the ive version) and upload it to be sent out in the absentee email - can I hen track who clicks and views it out of these absentees? Do they need to register in any way again or can they simply cklick a link and the system track if they did?

Thank you need a rompt reply!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: Follow up which absentees view recording after follow up email

No one? Sorry for the typos :-) am a bit stressed..

If I ad a recording to the absentee email - can I then see who watched it? And can they watch it without having to enter any registration details again?

Quite straight forward question I hope

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi there,

If you have any new registrants watching your webinar recording, their name and email will be captured by the GoToWebinar system as they register successfully.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Thank you! But not what I was wondering.

When I send a follow up email to registered absentees - with a recording added - do I automatically see which of them who choose to view the recording? Without them having to ad any details such as an email etc again?
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

If the recording was the one you automatically saved to the cloud, then we don't have detailed tracking in that regard.  Only a full list of registrants for the webinar, and if anyone clicked the original registration link to watch the post-webinar broadcast.

**If you manually edited the recording on your own PC, and then uploaded it to the system, then this process would not apply.  These types of manual uploads offer only a basic registration flow, but do track every participant who views the recording.