cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

GoToRoom with GoToWebinar

Hi All,

We recently installed GoToRoom in our conference rooms.  We know we can join a GoToMeeting from this system but is it possible to join a GoToWebinar as well?  If not, what is the solution to join a GoToWebinar in this environment?

Thanks,

Jeremy

Tags (2)
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: GoToRoom with GoToWebinar

Hi Jeremy,

Welcome to the LMI Community!

While it is not yet possible to join a GoToWebinar event through the GoToRoom system, we are planning this in a future update.  Stay tuned here for more information around release times and availability.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Dear AshC,

Do you know a planned date for the GoToWebinar option for GoToRoom?

Thank you!

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@DAltziebler I have not heard of any updates yet...

Highlighted
New Contributor

LogMeIn team, is there any update on this integration? Thanks, Ernst
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@ErnvonH  We are still considering this for upcoming development.  At this time it is not prioritized, but I will try to get some updates soon.  Thanks!

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello, 

Last year we acquired GoToRooms for conference rooms throughout my company.

We recently (3-19-2020) acquired GoToWebinar as well, and we were told by the account manager it would be possible to join webinars from the GoToRoom equipment, is this not the case?

Thank you,

Eli