cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eck-Tr
New Contributor

GoToWebinar Smart Device Login Problem

Hey friends! We encountered a problem during our webinar today. When the attendees tried to enter our session via GoToWebinar application in their iPhones, they could hear us but the view stayed in main registration page. They couldn’t see our webcam, our presentation and question panel. Main blue entry page stays at their screen. Is there anyone who faced this problem before?
3 REPLIES 3
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: GoToWebinar Smart Device Login Problem

@Eck-Tr   I apologize for the failure there.  We identified a problem on iOS devices earlier today that may have blocked their access to GoToWebinar broadcasts.  This issue should be fully resolved now, and you can always check the status of current services here:  https://status.gotomeeting.com/ 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
PFFHelpCenter

Ash, were you able to identify that this was due to the 9/12 iOS 16 update? My org held a webinar on 9/14 at 12 pm Central Time, and we heard from iPad users whose app wouldn't load when they clicked to join through their registration email. Per the timestamp on your reply, the problem should have been resolved by then . Just wondering what might have been the problem for our users. Thanks.
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @PFFHelpCenter, welcome to the community.

As this topic is from December 2021 and iOS 16 is only just available now I do not think they are related. Can you please provide some more details about what the attendees using iPad experienced? Was there an error message displayed? Did they already have the GoToWebinar app downloaded and installed?

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training