cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Emily Mara
New Contributor

How do I hyperlink a URL on registration page?

How do I hyperlink a URL on registration page?
Tags (1)
8 REPLIES 8
rohan smith
Active Contributor

Re: How do I hyperlink a URL on registration page?

good question!
rohan smith
Active Contributor

There is a related thread from a while ago but is the best way to achieve this now? Fingers crossed for an answer method as it would be very powerful.  
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Please clarify.  You say you want to add a hyperlink to the registration page. Do you want people to click on this link before they complete the registration?  Is this a link to more information about the webinar before they register?

If this is what you are looking for, we create our own web page with the information about he webinar and then provide a link on our marketing page to the registration page.  Is this what you were thinking?
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Hi,

Our standard registration pages do not support HTML customization, you can include a URL like https://www.gotomeeting.com/webinar in the webinar description but it will not be a hyperlink.

1. You can configure your webinar registration to automatically direct people to a URL of your choosing after they register: http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/webinar/help_files/G2W020004
  2. You can use one of the existing integrations available to create custom webinar registration pages that have more customizations available http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/webinar/help_files/G2W160003
  3. You can build your own pages using our API https://developer.citrixonline.com/gotowebinar-api-overview

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
W_D_Hammond
New Contributor

Has there been any progress in getting the BASIC ability to place hyperlinks on some of the pages where custom text is placed - registration email - followup emails.  I know we can copy and past the URLs (but have you seen how large they are and how aweful it looks.  And when I say BASIC, it seems as if even as I type this message I am getting even more respectfully frustrated with the GoToWebinar platform (not even using it all of a month) because even this chat community has the function that I want - even more - you can change size, color etc.  So the platform of moderating this chat community for the very platform that you are supporting offers a solution that the software doesn't.  This is ironic boardering on absurd.  Maybe LogMeIn expert could enlighten a newbie.  This is one of my biggest frustrations with this platform - the amount of customization other than inserting words is almost nonexistant.  With a do it yourself member of a small company where we don't have a lot of time or resources, I just want some basic functions.  Any help would be appreciated . . . outside of the API solution, developing your own webpage solution or choosing another company.  

Thank you so much

Frustrated Newbie aka Darren

Tags (1)
Webino
New Contributor

I also don't understand why this is not possible. It's an obvious and super simple feature to have: the opportunity to upload (or at least provide a link to) a professionally made agenda / invitation document (a PDF). We can't have the entire agenda in plain text on the registration page.

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@Webino  Have you considered including the exact url for the external document location in the confirmation email?  Even though we don't technically allow for the creation of hyperlinks in the email text, if you type it out correctly most email providers recognize the format and make the text live. 

WSO2_Webinars
New Contributor

Yes I too would agree, this is a basic requirement, I sincerely hope they  add this feature soon.