cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

I uploaded the file, but seems it takes for ever to "processing", last time it was quick, but now I have been waiting half an hour

I uploaded the file, but seems it takes for ever to "processing", last time it was quick, but now I have been waiting half an hour

I'm running my laptop with Windows 8

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: I uploaded the file, but seems it takes for ever to "processing", last time it was quick, but now I have been waiting half an hour

Hi Rossy, 

Did the recording ever finish processing? If not, have you tried uploading it again?
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: I uploaded the file, but seems it takes for ever to "processing", last time it was quick, but now I have been waiting half an hour

Well, you are right, I had to upload it again, and finally it finished after 1 hour and it was only 54.8 MB.

Thanks