cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Liz Little
New Contributor

If I am customizing the registration fields or questions for my webinar, how many customized fields or questions can I have

Registration - customizing fields or questions
2 REPLIES 2
Michael16
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: If I am customizing the registration fields or questions for my webinar, how many customized fields or questions can I have

Hi Liz, you can have up to 20 custom questions with up to 20 answers for each multiple choice question; these limits are not affected by adding the optional default fields that are also available.

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: If I am customizing the registration fields or questions for my webinar, how many customized fie

I just created a custom registration question with multiple choice. It allowed me to enter 20 choices, but when I went back in to edit, it allowed me to add more than 20 choices, but failed when I tried to save it.  Can you make it so I can not try to add more then 20?  I am using Firefox 84.0.2 on Mac OS 10.13.6.

I created a question with 20 possible choices, then went to the registration page and looked at the question.  I could see only 10 of the 20 choices in the drop down list. I could not see a way to see choices 11 through 20.  That was using FireFox on a display set to 720p. I moved the web browser window to another display that is set to 900 lines, and I could see all 20 choices.

When I tried in Safari web browser on the 720p screen, I could see all 20 choices.  So the issue seems to be when using Firefox on a 720p screen.