cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

In a shared presentation, how can I make sure the other presenter can see the audience questions?

I am running a webinar with an organizer and two presenters all at different locations. One of the presenters is handling the presentation via their screen but, in the past, has been unable to see the audience questions. How can I make sure this presenter is able to view those questions from the audience?
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: In a shared presentation, how can I make sure the other presenter can see the audience questions?

Hi Trish,

If you make this presenter co-organizer, they will be able to see the questions directly and even assign them to a panelist to answer if they wish. Just right click them in your control panel to make them an organizer.

Please note, if they co-organizer leaves the webinar early they will see the option to end the webinar for everyone, not just themselves.
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: In a shared presentation, how can I make sure the other presenter can see the audience questions?

Yeah, that's the danger. And I've had presenters accidentally kill the webinar twice. But both times it was at the end during wrap up where it didn't matter much, just kind of abrupt. 

I still promote my (trusted) presenters to Organizer, BUT I tell then not to touch the menus at all, even to leave. If they need to leave before it's over, let me know via Chat and I'll DISMISS them.