cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

Missing webinar recording

We had  ascheduled webinar yesterday, but the video recording are not showing on the Video Library

I don't know what is the problem

Webinar ID: 184-107-315

7 REPLIES 7
Respected Contributor

Re: Missing webinar recording

"video" meaning a recording of a webinar or a video you uploaded to show during a webinar?

Active Contributor

The recording of the webinar

LogMeIn Contributor

@Sa_Chemist  Sorry for any confustion there.

Are you certain you did not save the recorded file locally? 

Although we don't keep any backup copies here, if you do not have the physical recording on your machine, and it is not located in your online account, we can start an investigation within Customer Care if you can contact them from the recording PC.

New Contributor

The same thing happened to us yesterday. We hosted a webinar and hit "record." There is no possible way it was recorded locally as our settings have our webinar recordings save to My Library.

Is there a way we could speak to an actual person live at gotowebinar?

LogMeIn Contributor

@DashaMAC We have 24/7 support available if you can help us with the investigation, working with the PC used to host the live webinar.

New Contributor

Please Help!!! This has just happened to me.

We recorded a webinar this morning - I clicked record at the start of the webinar, and it showed the alert at the bottom of the control panel  to say that the webinar was being recorded. Our settings have always been to save to the online video library. But now that I go in to my video library it's not there. 

Active Contributor

Hey everyone, when I called support they walked me through finding it on my local machine. I had mine set to record to my online Library as well, but it was indeed sitting in my local folder. Right-click on your GoToTraining icon in your tray and click Convert Recordings. Give support a call if you need to!