cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

New! Reach 2,000 people in GoToWebinar Plus, 500 in Pro – no download, no hassle

Hi,

We are excited to announce Broadcast mode for GoToWebinar Plus plans!

Some of you may noticed the new option to schedule your next webinar as a Broadcast, this is a new feature (currently Beta), that we are introducing to our Plus plan level. 

With a Broadcast you will be able to reach twice as many people than you can with webinar classic. That's right, you can have up to 2000 attendees in broadcast! 

Your attendees will join through their web browser so no software download is needed, and just like webinar classic they will be in Listen Only mode via their computer speakers. Unlike webinar classic, you will not be able to unmute or promote attendees to staff, so I recommend keeping that in mind when you are choosing how you schedule your next event.

Broadcast is in Beta, so we really appreciate your feedback on it as we continue to develop it.
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: New! Reach 2,000 people in GoToWebinar Plus, 500 in Pro – no download, no hassle

:-)
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: New! Reach 2,000 people in GoToWebinar Plus, 500 in Pro – no download, no hassle

Glenn, on the GTW pricing web page it shows attendees can still access via phone but I thought this new 2,000 plus was web only. Also, when will it be off of "beta" status? 
Thanks
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Ken,

Sorry for the confusion, Broadcast is included in GoToWebinar Plus Plans, it's not a separate plan on it's own.
  • If you schedule a Classic Webinar with up to 1000 attendees, Telephone and computer audio is available. 
  • If you schedule a Broadcast Webinar, you can have up to 2000 attendees but only computer audio is available.
I haven't seen an ETA for when Broadcast will be out of beta yet, but I will announce it here when I do.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi,

I am happy to announce that this feature is no longer beta, and is available for both Pro and Plus plan customers!

Pro Plan customers can now schedule a Webcast for their 500 attendees and provide a no download experience!