cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: Persistent user issues: Browser not loading webcasts at start, audio doesn't play, frozen screen

I always have presenters join as regular Attendees, then I promote them.

Golder
Active Contributor

Re: Persistent user issues: Browser not loading webcasts at start, audio doesn't play, frozen screen

In a webcast, too? I don't think that is possible. At any rate, we don't want this staff person to be able to unmute. We want only 3 specific people to be able to talk. Some less tech-savvy people mute and unmute at odd times.

See LogMeIn Help info below:

How do I promote attendees to co-organizer, panelist or presenter?

It is not possible to promote attendees during a webcast webinar. If you would like an attendee to become a staff member, then you must add them from the Event Details page. Then they will need to exit the session and rejoin using the special co-organizer or panelist Join URL that you provide them.

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Thanks for confirming things @Golder .

Your panelists should not be able to unmute themselves if the event organizer mutes everybody after the broadcast begins.

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Thanks Golder, I was referring to regular webinars, not webcasts.