cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Phone icon flashing green and grey

On our webinar, the organizer's audio icon kept flashing between green and grey on the control panel. Does this mean the webinar audio is not connected or will not be recorded? I can hear the audio on the webinar but we can't open the control panel to check on the audio since it will interrupt the in-person  meeting.

3 REPLIES 3
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Phone icon flashing green and grey

Hi @J Newgen ,

If you see a potential connection issue occurring, it could be related to the local area network connection at the Presenter's location.  If you do not actually hear any disruptions, then it could also be a poor GoToWebinar audio bridge connection, which can be fixed sometimes by toggling between telephone and microphone, then reconnecting to audio again.

New Contributor

Thanks for the quick response Ash.

We only have telephone option enabled for this GTW. This must be a poor audio bridge connection. Are you advising us to go ahead and redial in for audio? This is fairly disruptive to our webinar so I just want to make sure. Is it possible the audio is still being recorded fine? Or does this mean even the audio recording would reflect issues?

-Jennifer

LogMeIn Contributor

Sometimes the messaging can be misleading, if your attendees haven't noticed any disruptions.  If so, then I would take a break while you dial back into the audio bridge as soon as possible.