cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Pre-recording Questions

Hi there - 

I'd like to use pre-recorded sessions (no stress of technical issues!), but would like to verify a few things:

(1) Are there any video requirements to keep in mind (aspect ratio, file size, video speed, etc)?

(2) Is there a way to answer attendee questions via chat in real-time (e.g., we'd like to encourage attendees to ask questions in chat at any point during the session >> have a team of internal moderators log-in and respond immediately)?

(3) Do we still receive a breakdown of attendees v. registrants? 

Thanks!

Lacey

5 REPLIES 5
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Pre-recording Questions

Hi Lacey,

If your pre-recorded broadcast uses GoTo Cloud Recording then you will have no problem using these from any ratio or display mode. Just keep in mind that if you utilize a very high dpi screen, and your attendees are on mobile or a small desktop, then their view may seem very small.

Live Attendee interaction is coming soon, so stay subscribed to the thread here: https://community.logmein.com/t5/GoToWebinar-News/bg-p/GoToWebinar-Release-Notes

If you set your webinar to expire at a certain date, then there will be a separation between the live attendees and follow-up registrants.

New Contributor

Thank you! If I'd like to allow day-of questions, it sounds like I'll need to log in and broadcast a recording, answering questions throughout?

LogMeIn Contributor

Yes, if you intend to have live Attendee interactions, then you will want to play the video in a live broadcast.

New Contributor

Thanks again!

Where's the best place to stay up-to-date re: when pre-record w/ live interactions will be available?

LogMeIn Contributor

@LaceyB -- You can find updated release notes here:  https://community.logmein.com/t5/GoToWebinar-News/bg-p/GoToWebinar-Release-Notes , with a subscription option to the thread as well.