cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Wrong title in Confirmation Email to Registrants

Hi there, we've been using gotowebinar application for over a year. There are several setting went wrong from gotowebinar itself. As they don't have support email can reach, please help us to escalate.
The reminder email in the Asian language always went wrong with older titles. The content of the email is correct, but the email title is stick with previous webinars. Which is confusing especially when you read title only. here I attached several examples sent to my mailbox. I can't tell if it happens to end-user reminder, please also help to check. Note: it happens in other languages, no problem in English
Also, as I checked your forum, it seems it is a known issue but didn't reply to the resolution or any target date to fix. Here comes the link we found as references:
https://community.logmein.com/t5/GoToWebinar-Discussions/Wrong-title-in-Confirmation-Email-to-Regist...

We don' t want to create a new one every time especially wei have at least 3 different webinars in different languages every month.

2 REPLIES 2
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Wrong title in Confirmation Email to Registrants

Hi Leon,

The issue you referenced was a confusion between older schedules (previous platform), and the new (current) platform.  If you schedule a new webinar now, and use that as your new template, then it should clear up the attachment to the old webinar titles.  Let us know if this is not the case.

New Contributor

Re: Wrong title in Confirmation Email to Registrants

Thank you for your reply. Yes, to create a new webinar is able to fix this problem. However, we don' t want to create a new one every time especially we have at least 3 different webinars in different languages every month. 

It happens on the non-English version, it works without a problem in the English version.