cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

canceling or switching Plans

I have a subscription to GoToWebinars PLUS
If i canceled my subscription, for how long my Video Library still can be accessed?
If I didn't renew, and switched to GoToMetting Pro, would my previous Video Library (which is a simple recording of my previous webinars from GoToWebinars package) would it be available??
12 REPLIES 12
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: canceling or switching Plans

@Sa_Chemist  When a GoTo subscription expires, the registration and external video links will not be available any longer.  While GoToMeeting does offer Online Recording, you cannot upload or transfer videos from another GoTo account (unlike webinar).  If you choose to reactivate a subscription within 12 months your library will be accessible again.

Active Contributor

Thanks Ash

If I activate GoToWebinar starter plan, would I still have all my data available?
And how can I activate GoToWebinar starter? I cant see the option

Thanks
Active Contributor

Thank you Ash
When I tried to re-activate my plane they only option is GoToWebinar Plus
When I tried to purchase new plan, it transfer me to the login page and again I can not get the GoToWebinar Starter plan.
Could you please help me solve this?
LogMeIn Contributor

If you are purchasing through the USA, try choosing your plan on this site:  https://www.gotomeeting.com/webinar/pricing

Active Contributor

I am outside the US
When I try to choose the plan from this link it asks me to sign in, and then I can not change the old plan
LogMeIn Contributor

If there's no link to select a different plan after you log in, do you have a screen shot of what it looks like?

Active Contributor

LogMeIn Contributor

OK, thanks.  If you are accessing this through a mobile browser, please check once more from a desktop, and there should be an option to select a different plan online.

Active Contributor

Same thing when I used my computer
😟