Forum Discussion

GPM1
3 years ago

Answer calls through headset

I recently signed up to gotoconnect.  I need to be able to answer and hang up call with just the headset.  Does anyone know how to be able to do that?  Once I answer the phone with the computer I can hear and talk over the head set but I can't answer and hang up with it.  Thanks in advance for any help.

Steven

mkeaton
    Frequent Contributor

Looking to see if there are any updates on this. TY!

KateG
      GoTo Moderator

mkeaton no update at this time, but we will be sure to post to Community when it's available. 

jstrittmatter
        Active Contributor

KateG 

The GoTo app resource center bubble mentions headset controls but there was never an update to the app, as I am still running 0.373.3.35.1.  Here is what is said in the resource center.

1. New! Headset device controls

Your USB headset devices will now be automatically detected and connected to the GoTo App! Simply use hardware shortcuts from your headset during calls. Learn more ›

Try it in settings
    AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi GPM1 

Headset controls is being considered for future development.  No ETA yet that I'm aware of though. 

jcroelofs

Any updates on this? I'm still not able to use headset controls to answer a call whether using the web interface or separate GoTo Windows app. Thanks for anyone's help!

GlennD
        GoTo Manager

Hi jcroelofs,

I am happy to report that we are working on this currently. I do not have an ETA I can share just yet, but once I do I will post an update here.