Forum Discussion

Anima
Active Contributor
6 months ago

GoTo mobile app crash

Hi, I have a Xiaomi tablet with adroid version V 14. For a few days now, the GoTo mobile app has been opening and closing immediately. Both Android and the app are updated to the latest version available below is the error message from the app.

I have already tried deleting data from the app and caching but the problem remains.
From the error message it seems that there is a compatibility problem between the app and the functionality available on the android version.

Do you have any suggestions on this?

Hello and thank you

• Anima - It appears that some users on Xioami  wi-fi only tablets will experience app crash issues. This is currently a known issue and unfortunately, I don't have a timeline for a fix. 

The best solution would be to use a different device at this time. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for your patience and report.

KateG
    GoTo Moderator

Hi Anima welcome to the GoTo Community. 

I haven't heard reports of mobile app crashing at this time, our team is reviewing. Could you share the Xiaomi model number? Thanks. 

Anima
      Active Contributor

Hello ,
      below is the screenshot with all the device information.

The tablet is used for a few work applications and on all other applications I have no problems.

For testing purposes I have also activated all the permissions required by GoTo but the problem remains.

I am available for any further verifications you may need.
      Hello and thank you

Anima
        Active Contributor

Hello,

have you had a chance to have it checked and can you give me some pointers to solve the problem?

hello and thank you