cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eluecking

Template configuration / forms / parent-child tickets /

A few suggestions.  If there are ways to do these, please let me know.

1.  We would like to be able to customize the text for e-mail notifications.

2.  Are there different ticket forms that can be configured?  For example, a form for a ticket for onboarding/offboarding compared to what you'd use for a hardware issue can be very different.

3.  Child tickets (or tasks) to be spawned from a parent ticket.

4.   GoTo Resolve having the ability to recognize duplicate tickets that are entered for possibly auto-closing a duplicate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Template configuration / forms / parent-child tickets /

Hi @eluecking welcome to the GoTo Community, thanks for taking the time to express what you would like to see in GoTo Resolve, we do appreciate and value the input. 

I moved your post to the discussion board since we like to keep idea suggestions to one per post for voting and commenting purposes. You can view idea guidelines here.  Some feedback on your ideas: 

• A similar idea is here

2.  Are there different ticket forms that can be configured?  For example, a form for a ticket for onboarding/offboarding compared to what you'd use for a hardware issue can be very different.

• You can create tags for tickets, but I don't see different ticket forms as an option. You may want to take a look at some of the ticketing ideas here to see if something matches your thought, or create a new idea. 

• This could be a new idea

4.   GoTo Resolve having the ability to recognize duplicate tickets that are entered for possibly auto-closing a duplicate

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Template configuration / forms / parent-child tickets /

Hi @eluecking welcome to the GoTo Community, thanks for taking the time to express what you would like to see in GoTo Resolve, we do appreciate and value the input. 

I moved your post to the discussion board since we like to keep idea suggestions to one per post for voting and commenting purposes. You can view idea guidelines here.  Some feedback on your ideas: 

• A similar idea is here

• You can create tags for tickets, but I don't see different ticket forms as an option. You may want to take a look at some of the ticketing ideas here to see if something matches your thought, or create a new idea. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training