cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Feature Request - Block personal email services from Registering (yahoo,gmail,etc)

Could you roll out a update for GotoWebinar where we have the option to prevent people using services like gmail,yahoo,etc from registering for a webinar?  We use this tool for a B2B leadgen, and it does not help us when people put in ficticious company info and use personal email addresses.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Feature Request - Block personal email services from Registering (yahoo,gmail,etc)

I am sure you already know that you can set up the webinar so you have to approve each person who tries to register. If you set it up that way, you could respond back to the people who try to use an offending email address and ask them to re-register using an appropriate email address.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Feature Request - Block personal email services from Registering (yahoo,gmail,etc)

@pthorson , we are looking for this functionality as well. I am not finding anywhere that this has been rolled out yet. To your knowledge is this still an open issue with G2W?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hey folks, we have a feature coming soon that can restrict registrants from outside your organization, though I'm unclear if it will be able to block specific domains yet. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thank you Ash. That isn't quite what I am looking for.  We're using G2W for marketing purposes, so we definitely want registrations from domains outside our own company, but we just want to be able to block personal email accounts (yahoo, gmail, etc.) and/or specific domains from competitors.