cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Handout downloads not working

My handout links are not working and attendees are not able to download. I am getting this error: This page isn’t working  handouts-live.s3.amazonaws.com sent an invalid response. ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_MULTIPLE_CONTENT_DISPOSITION

Image below:
7 REPLIES 7
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Handout downloads not working

Hi,

Sorry for the frustration. Do the handout documents have any special characters in their titles, specifically commas? How many handouts is this happening with?

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Respected Contributor

Where are the handouts you are trying to upload?  Local hard drive, thumb drive, google drive, One Drive or other cloud storage?
Active Contributor

I am having a similar error message as well.  We apologize,but an error has occured. Please try again.  Any fix suggestions?

LogMeIn Manager

Hi Angela,

Which OS and web browser are you using? Do you have another web browser installed on your computer you can try using? ^GD

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Active Contributor

I saved it on my desktop and tried to drop the file in, that's where I was getting the error message. I saved it on another location on my computer and it worked fine.  Using an HP Elite Book and Chrome.

Active Contributor

I've been getting this error intermitantly from attendees too. I've tried renaming it to different names, but turns out the error is related to Chrome. In Chrome (and Chromium based browsers) it always seems to fail if there are commas in the filename. Works fine in Firefox and Edge, at least until Edge switches to Chromium engine.

Respected Contributor

Different computer operating systems allow/disallow certain characters in file names.  Some web browsers know how to handle this and some do not.

It is best to use just letters, numbers, and the underscore _ character in file names.  Spaces should be OK.