cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

I need a Co-Organizer!

I don't have the option to add a co-organizer to my Go To Webinar?! I have watched all the tutorials and I keep seeing the option but not on my screen. This is something I MUST have! help?
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: I need a Co-Organizer!

Hi Becky,

If you are part of an multi organizer corporate account, you can make one of the other account members a co-organizer when you schedule your webinar.

If you have a single organizer personal account, you can promote one of your panelists to co-organizer once the webinar has started. You can do this before you click Start Broadcast and share your screen, just right click the panelists name in your control panel.

http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US...
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

I too have this problem. The solution of having only the scheduling organizer being able to add an organizer is unacceptable. We are a corporate account and the admin role has never been very functional in helping us actually administer webinars and now they've taken away capability for our organizers to be self-sufficient. #fail
Highlighted
New Contributor

Glenn,
I see where you can select a co-organizer when scheduling your meeting on line; however, where is this function when scheduling your meeting via the outlook plug in?

Thanks!

Michele
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Michele, currently you can only add a co-organizer to your meeting when you schedule through the website. If you schedule a meeting via Outlook or the software itself, you can login on the website and edit the scheduled meeting there, and add a co-organizer. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

We host a meeting 3x a week with our team. We have a GoToMeeting Pro+ 100 account assigned to one email address. I'd like someone else on the team to be able to start the meeting, but when I type their email as co-organizer and save, their email is not saved. 
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Dennis, the co-organizer feature is only available in multi-organizer accounts. Since you are using a single license, you will need to give the other person the login information so they can sign into the account and start the meeting, or start the meeting yourself from your computer or smartphone, and then hand it off to one of the attendees: http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/Meeting/help_files/G2M040005?title=Co-Organizers#Make

Highlighted
New Contributor

We have GoToMeeting Corporate. We have other organizers, but they are organizers for GoToWebinar 1000 accounts. When I start typing their names they pop up. But I'd rather add completely separate people to organize one specific recurring meeting. I'd rather not share my login creds with 20+ people. 
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Currently you can only add other organizers from your account as co-organizers on your meeting, but I have passed along your feedback.

Highlighted
New Contributor

My name is Anna .i saw you today i became interested,write me mail direct to my mail box so that i well send you my picture for you to know whom i am.OK my private Email here Anna
(annadeborr@hotmail.com)