cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Message "sorry this portion of the webinar cannot be viewed on your device:. Using a Samsung Lap Top Windows 8 Chrome

I am trying to join a webinar but get a blank screen with the message "sorry this portion of the webinar cannot be viewed on your device:. I am using a Samsung Lap Top running Windows 8 and a Chrome Browser. Please help!
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Message "sorry this portion of the webinar cannot be viewed on your device:. Using a Samsung Lap Top Windows 8 Chrome

Hi George,
Sorry to hear about this.  Laptops running windows 8 are generally supported.  Do you know the exact model number?  Have you tried to pre-install GoToMeeting?  

Reference MSI:  http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/Meeting/all_files/G2M010013

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Message "sorry this portion of the webinar cannot be viewed on your device:. Using a Samsung Lap Top Windows 8 Chrome

The model code is NP300ESC - A0GZA. I did not try to pre-install GoToMeeting. How do I do this?
Highlighted
New Contributor

sorry this portion of the webinar cannot be viewed on your device

I'm trying to share with my attendees a video. The video has uploaded, but whenever I try to share it a box opens, where I'm supose to see what my attendees will see, but it's black with the above message

I'm running windows 10 64bytes with the latest update and I've tried both chrome and edge

Any help would be greatly appreciated

🙂

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: sorry this portion of the webinar cannot be viewed on your device

Hi @ManuelSaenz

Is this message appearing on the Attendees side?

If so, could you specify what operating system the affected attendee is using?

Have you tested with alternate videos?

Highlighted
New Contributor

HI Ashc,

no this apperars in the presenter screen 

As per my question, I've tried chrome, edge, opera, all in windows 10

I also used a different laptop with windows 7 and chrome

and yes, i tried a different video.

The videos play perfectly from the My recordings section, is when I try to share them in a webinar that I get that message

Highlighted
New Contributor

@ashc

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@ManuelSaenz  Re:  GoToWebinar Video Sharing Beta

You can only share .mp4 files and Youtube videos for now.