cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Organizer VS Presenter on the waiting room screen

On our waiting room screen Organizer is listed the same as Presenter. I would like to change the Presenter to a name of an actual person but have not found an option on how to do it.
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Organizer VS Presenter on the waiting room screen

Hi Olga,

On single organizer accounts the name of the account holder is displayed, for your account that is what is listed as the account holder's name. You can add additional Presenters in the Branding and Theme area when scheduling your webinar, their information will also be displayed in the Waiting Room.
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi, I have another question about this -
We want to put our company name as the Organiser, which is HerBusiness (one word).
The Organiser is actually a first and last name and it won't allow me to leave the last name blank.
We don't want it to display as "Her Business" as that is not the company name.

Is there anything I can do about this?
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi, you can edit your Personal Info in the My Account section, and simply put a period instead of a last name. It will then appear as HerBusiness .
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

I am currently having the same problem. Under the Title of the webinar, the Organizer and Presenter names are the same.  Under the Audio information is the actual image of the presenter and the correct presenter's name. Why are the Organizer's and Presenter's name (the Organizer's name is displayed) the same  at the top of the waiting room screen?