cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Polling Issues-- screen not reverting back to correct window when poll closes

When a panelist is showing a presentation in Google Slides from the Chrome browser, and an organizer launches a poll and then closes it, the screen reverts to the panelist's desktop and not the window they were showing prior to the poll. The panelist is on a Mac and the organizer (myself) is on a PC. Anyone have a fix for this issue?

Thanks,
Erin

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Polling Issues-- screen not reverting back to correct window when poll closes

Hi Erin,

I'm wondering if you have tested the Pause option from the Mac presenter, before the Organizer launches the Polling function.  Would the paused screen then show after the polls were closed?

Are you also 'sharing' the poll results with all attendees after closing?

New Contributor

Re: Polling Issues-- screen not reverting back to correct window when poll closes

Thanks for the ideas Ash. I have not tried pausing sharing. I will do so today. Also, I am showing the results right away basically. When I pause screen sharing, what does the audience see?

LogMeIn Contributor

The other alternative would be to STOP screen sharing, which should send Attendees back to your waiting-room view, with any logos you included there.