cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

Questions and Answers Report

Is there a way to look at how many questions were asked in a webinar (via analytics); for a bridge hosted 2 month ago?

it seems the option for detailed analytics on Q&A, isn't there in GTW for something hosted more than a month ago.

4 REPLIES 4
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Questions and Answers Report

Hi @uuzoma ,

In the Analytics section click on the blue Build Report button, next select Q&A Follow-Up and then use the date range picker to locate the webinar you wish to run the report on.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Active Contributor

Hi Glenn,

I tried that, but what I forgot to mention was that these where past bridges that I was added to (1 month old). I wasn't the one who hosted them initially, however, I was made a co-organizer at a later stage but it seems I have no visibility of it when I build a report or look at the analytics.  

It doesn't let you search for the dates of those bridges, even in build reports although I was added as a co-organizer. even when i can only view their analytics only through settings > Total registrants

Thanks.

LogMeIn Manager

Although co-organizers can access all the same in-session features as the organizer, they can only start webinars on the organizer's behalf if they are members of the organizer's same GoToWebinar account. They also do not have access to post-session features like reporting, archiving recordings, and follow-up emails. The main organizer will need to run the report from their account.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Active Contributor

Thanks GlennD.