cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michelle Weeks
New Contributor

Series of Webinars - Video Recording Links sent after EACH webinar?

When planning a series of webinars, we need the follow-up email to include the video recording link and sent after each instance of the webinars, not just at the end of a series. Is this possible?  We love that we can use ONE link to have attendees register. However, they really need to get the video link within hours of the individual event.  We cannot wait until the final event in the series.  Has this changed at all and am I not seeing how to do this?
5 REPLIES 5
David Hunt
Active Contributor

Re: Series of Webinars - Video Recording Links sent after EACH webinar?

If this is not possible, this is another weakness in how series operate.
It would be good to hear from Citrix if they have any plans to improve the way webinar series work.
World Markets A
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How to send the recording to attendees and absence?.

How to send the recording to attendees and absence ones, before the 3 daily webinars in the event end? I only see the option to send the follow-up email after the last session, but what If I need to send it after each webinar of the 3 I'm doing?
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Hi, unfortunately this is not currently supported with webinar series. One work around would be to record each session, run a registration report and then share the recordings directly

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
World Markets A
New Contributor

Glenn,

How to share the recordings directly, like share the recording link with the registered list? I have 237 in the list so I will need to email one by one?
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi there,
If you want to include a GoToWebinar recording link for a unique group of attendees, I would upload the recording manually to your online My Recordings area, gather the web link given to that recording, and paste this into an email of your choosing.  Once you download the registration report for the selected webinar, copy all the emails into a blind carbon-copy section of that email, and address the email to yourself.