cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Time Zone Change on Registration Page

When I schedule webcasts I schedule them for Eastern Time Zone. However, when I go on the registration page the time zone is marked as Central Time. Why is this happening? There doesn't seem to be a way to fix it.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Time Zone Change on Registration Page

Hi Chris,

There are a couple of reasons why you would be seeing this:
  1. Your account is set to Central Time in the Preferences http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/webinar/help_files/G2W010007
  2. You are located in the Central time zone which the registration page is adjusting for automatically.
Our registration pages detect your time zone from your web browser and automatically adjust the time and date displayed. This way no matter where your attendees are located they can see when the webinar would be for their location. If you do not think this is what is happening, please provide the registration link for your webinar.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi! My I already chose the correct timezone for me. But nothing changes. It's always CST regardless of which timezone you set it to. Yes the time is correct, but it will always show CST.Capture.JPG

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@Callboxinc It appears that you are trying to register for an upcoming webinar there?  What happens when you add the event to your calendar?