cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Joning webinar on the browser without installing the program?

@euridice  This is a known issue we are currently addressing with the GoToWebinar web app.  I expect a full resolution within the next few weeks. 

Thanks for your patience.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
b_martinez

Can someone please give us an update on this issue? Still a problem with screen freeze after presenter switch, audio issues, login issues. Video recording is fine and these issues are not seen by all. Didn't have these issues with the webinar version - only seems to be happening with the webcast versions.  Please update this thread and let us know is being done to correct these issues.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@b_martinez  I believe we are in the final rounds of testing on this issue.  Hopefully I will have more information in the coming days, and I thank you for your patience.

Leigh Strinsky
Contributor

Ash,
I found this thread after starting a new one. I experienced this issue today. Any timeline on a resolution?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Leigh Strinsky  I'm sorry for the delays.  We are still testing the fix for this and I will try to get an updates on the external delivery. 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

This issue should now be resolved in webcast webinars.  Please let us know if you see it recur again. 

geoffwebinar
New Contributor

@AshC  We hosted a webcast last night with 1,200+ attendees. While the experience was better than earlier in the year, there were still a lot of attendees who were getting the frozen screen, no audio, no video. Also, while many were presented with the survey afterwards, many were not. Please let me know how I can help diagnose the continued problems with webcasts.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@geoffwebinar  Specifically, the issue resolved related to changing presenter, and webcast attendees having to refresh their screen before the ability to see the new desktop became available. 

For those participants who did not receive surveys, we would need to investigate those on a case by case basis.  You could collect the affected email address' of those who reported no follow up, and send them to Customer Support for Engineers to trace the webinar communications.  

Fran_Simon
Valued Contributor

I also had people not receive surveys yesterday. Just chiming in in case this is a growing issue,

Fran Simon
Engagement Strategies
http://EngageStrat.com