cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Where do I find the recording?

I just held and recorded a webinar. When I closed out, the program never prompted me to covert the recording and now I can't find where the recorded file is. I use a PC, if that helps.
7 REPLIES 7
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Where do I find the recording?

Hi Brittney,

By default recordings are saved to your Documents folder on a PC, unless you select another location in the GoToMeeting Preferences. It should have the name of your webinar.
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

Hi Glenn,

I have the same issue. I recorded the meeting and now I cannot locate it. I have checked the documents folder where the recordings are stored, but cannot see today's recordings.

Please help me. It is Urgent and Very important.

Regards,

KA
LogMeIn Manager

Hi, if you launch the Recording Manager, does it show your recording needing to be converted still? http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/Meeting/knowledge_articles/000207985?title=PC+Recording+Manage...

New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Just had a really successful Webinar with GoToWebinar - I recorded it, but now ca....

We just had a great Webinar - and had it recorded although we didn't have a video or screen sharing, just us talking. I clicked stop recording and closed the webinar, thinking my recording would be saved into my Documents tab but it's nowhere to be found. There has to be a backup somewhere right? We haven't signed onto GoToWebinar yet, and am now a bit worried about doing so, if this could happen again. Can someone help please?
LogMeIn Manager

Please watch this training video on the Recording Manager: http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/webinar/video/G2MV00074

New Contributor

Thank you, Glenn.  I inadvertently converted a recording to MP4 instead of WMV once.   Is there a way to convert it back and re-convert it WMV?
LogMeIn Manager

Not to worry, the original recording is saved to another folder and can be converted again when needed. This guide explains how https://community.gotomeeting.com/gotomeeting/topics/using-the-recording-manager